Saturday 8 December 2012

Uses of absorbent materials .


Uses of absorbent  materials .

·         We use a mop to dry the wet floor.
·         I use a sponge when I help my mother wash dishes.
·         Tissue paper is useful when I have a cold and need to blow my nose.
·         We can use cotton buds to clean our ears.
·         After bathing , I use a towel to wipe myself dry.
·         My father uses a piece of soft cloth to clean his spectacles.
·         I can use a handkerchief to wipe off my tears.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cikgu,
    Blog yang penuh dengan ilmu yang amat bermanfaat buat anak-anak didik dan guru-guru. Tahniah dan teruskan cikgu. Sudilah pula ke laman blog saya di http://cikgurohanimu.blogspot.com dan saya mengalu-alukan komen dari cikgu. Terima kasih cikgu :)

    ReplyDelete